Hi my name is Elizabeth Lois. I am 16 and I love to draw, play videogames, read and play softball. My two favorite subjects in school have to be history and art..........and English!!what I like in English is when we screw around with Nick (sorry........not really).
Henrik Ibsen was born on March 20, 1828 in Skien, Norway. When he was young, Ibsen didn't show any theatrical prowess that he'd later be exceptional in, but his mother being a painter, piano player and theater lover helped him down that rode. However, when Ibsen turned 8, his family fell into poverty because of troubles with his father's work, so they moved to a run down farm to make ends meet. And in later years Ibsen was able to master the theatrical art and his first work was called "Loves Comedy". It was well written but outside criticism and opposite opinions hurt Ibsen so bad, he abandoned the art and never returned home until 30 years later.
He spent slot of time visiting other countries but it was in Germany that he would create his most famous work called "A Doll's House". It questioned social ideals that Ibsen expressed boldly. Despite it having a bit of controversy, Ibsen's work did not cease. "A Doll's House" and Ibsen's later works all helped describe supposed ideals that we contribute to society. Whether they be good or bad, Ibsen expressed his opinion on how we enforce them.
I loved it. Very informational kinda like what I said and the points are things that I touched on in my posts.
ReplyDelete